African Union Job Recruitment 2023/2024 Online Portal – Apply Now
The African Union has announced exciting job opportunities for the recruitment year 2023/2024. In this article, you will find all the latest updates about job vacancies, requirements, and other important information to help you apply successfully. The recruitment portal, www.careers.au.int, is also available for you to apply online. Additionally, learn about internships and other opportunities that the African Union has to offer.
Don’t miss out on this chance to kickstart your career with one of the most reputable organizations in Africa. Read on for more information.
Interested in joining the African Union in 2023 or looking to accelerate your career through their internship program? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled all the information you need to know about the African Union recruitment process, so keep reading to learn more.
Is African Union Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the African Union recruitment process for 2023 is currently ongoing. To apply for the available job positions, interested candidates can visit the official recruitment portal at www.careers.au.int. The application form is available online and can be accessed conveniently from anywhere.
Requirements for African Union Recruitment 2023
- Applicant should be from any of the African Union member states
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- Master’s degree in International Trade, Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Finance, and Management. International Relations or a related field from a recognized institution with Fifteen (15) years of relevant professional experience with at least ten (10) years served in a senior management role preferably in an inter-governmental organization or national government/public service, international or regional institution, and a minimum of five (5) years of direct supervisory experience.
- Applicant should possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated leadership experience with strategic vision and proven skills in managing complex organizations at the national, regional, or international level;
- Demonstrated record of setting clear standards for accountability, probity, value for money and risk management and zero tolerance to fraud and corruption; for ensuring sound and transparent financial management; and delivering continuous improvement, impact, efficiency, and effectiveness;
- Demonstrated intellectual leadership, creativity, and proven ability to propose new ideas and lead on new ways of working across silos in a complementary and synergistic way for a prosperous and peaceful Africa;
- Proven track record of change management and accomplishments at the regional, national, or international level with strong resource mobilization, political and diplomatic skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multicultural team and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization;
- Proven ability to inspire, encourage, build trust and confidence and build consensus, stimulate effective campaigns, and drive collective action among a broad spectrum of people and organizations.
African Union Job Application Deadline 2023
Please note that the deadline for submitting your job application is Tuesday, 2nd May 2023. As an applicant, we recommend that you submit your application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Thank you for your interest in exploring a job opportunity with the African Union, and we wish you the best of luck in your application.